Customers deserve sales professionals who are willing to hold themselves accountable, adding value to their business in an honest and forthright manner. GLADA recognizes that the values represented in the Code of Conduct should incorporate industry and business best-practices throughout the entire sales process. Sales professionals should always be honest about the products and services offered, as well as honor promises and commitments made to customers.
GLADA’s goal to its members is to help them succeed in routinely making good judgments. To this end, we have developed the GLADA Code of Conduct. By signing up to this standard, we agree to:
- Provide our customers with a buying experience in which they receive value for the investment.
- Promote and protect good sales practices.
- Always act in line with the Association’s and its members’ best interest, to better serve the customer.
GLADA’s Best Practices are made up of the following fundamental principles:
- Integrity: Being straightforward in all professional and business relationships, both with members and customers.
- Collaboration: Working in concert with fellow members to improve the business standards in business aircraft transactions and continuing to develop ways to improve practices that benefit our association, business, and the industry as a whole.
- Transparency: To ensure operating in a way that creates openness to (or for) all members creating a trust leading to a successful association.
- Inclusivity: All members, regardless of personal or professional standing, will work together and share ideas and opinions on the best practices in which to conduct business.
GLADA MEMBERS STRIVE TO MAINTAIN INDUSTRY BEST PRACTICES, BY:
- Operating with accountability in all aspects of members’ duties, products, companies, and the business aviation industry.
- Declaring to the responsible person(s) in the Association any personal interest that might affect, or be seen by others to affect, impartiality in decision making.
- Ensuring that the information provided through the course of the project/work process is accurate.
- Never breaching the confidentiality of information received in a professional capacity.
- Being truthful about skills, experience, and qualifications.
- Exercising conduct, professional or personal, which will benefit GLADA or the Business Aviation Community.
- Striving at all times to provide an excellent and honest experience for customers.
- Using plain language, wherever possible, to provide clear and concise descriptions of the product, solution, or service being offered.
- Ensuring fairness and value in all transactions.
- Ensuring best practices in all aspects of a transaction, project or assignment; contracts, sales, charter, consulting, flight operations, and such other services GLADA members provide.